The Arkansas Times’ 2018 Readers Choice Awards have been announced, and several Fayetteville restaurants took home best-of honors in the “Around the State” categories or were included as finalists.
Fayetteville’s culinary scene is one of the main reasons people enjoy visiting, as the city’s restaurants feature a wide range of offerings, from classic staples to innovative cuisine to farm-to-table.
Onyx Coffee Lab was named Best Coffee by readers throughout the state, and Arsaga's Fayetteville Coffee Roasters was named a finalist.
The overall winner for Best Restaurant in Fayetteville was Hugo’s, while finalists included Arsaga's at the Depot, Bocca Italian Eatery, The Farmer's Table and Greenhouse Grille.
Below are other finalists in each respective category:
- The Farmer's Table — Dog Friendly, Healthy, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Arsaga's at the Depot — Brunch, Business Lunch, Desserts,
- Hugo's — Burger, French Fries
- Cafe Rue Orleans — Seafood, Catfish
- Catfish Hole — Catfish
- Penguin Ed's Bar-B-Que — Barbecue
- Rick's Bakery — Bakery
- Big Sexy Food — Food Truck
- Bocca Italian Eatery & Pizzeria — Italian
- Meiji Japanese Cuisine — Japanese
- Thai Kitchen — Vegetarian/Vegan
- Little Greek — Other Ethnic
- Herman's Rib House — Steak
- Richard’s Meat Market — Butcher
- Apple Blossom Brewery — Dog Friendly
A complete list of 2018 winners can be found on the Arkansas Times website.