Fayetteville is an ideal basecamp for a weekend motorcycle getaway, nestled in the Ozark Mountains and surrounded by twisty roads and scenic byways that invite riders to get outside and experience all the journeys the region has to offer!
- Dual Sport Gravel Riding Dual Sport Gravel Riding
- A Motorcycle Rider's Favorite Ville A Motorcycle Rider's Favorite Ville
- Riding Downtown Fayetteville Riding Downtown Fayetteville
- Riding Ozark Backroads Riding Ozark Backroads
- Swerves and Curves Swerves and Curves
- Bikes and Brews Bikes and Brews
- Public Art and More Public Art and More
- Adventure Riding in the Natural State Adventure Riding in the Natural State
- Picturesque Fayetteville Picturesque Fayetteville
- Ride to Mount Sequoyah Ride to Mount Sequoyah
The adventures out of Fayetteville are endless. Take a beautiful country road that leads you on an epic dual sport journey within minutes, or go riding on one of the many paved routes that weave up and over the Boston Mountains - the highest elevation stretch of the Ozarks that runs directly through Fayetteville. No matter what type of motorcycle you ride, you’ll find a multitude of routes in the region to suit riders of all skill levels.
Riding in Northwest Arkansas is popular all year round, so if you’re ready to hit some great paved and gravel roads that include switchbacks, scenic byways, water crossings, and waterfalls we invite you to check out some of our favorite rides on Ride with GPS.
After a long day’s ride, you’ll find plenty to do back in Fayetteville! Grab a burger or some BBQ and wash it back with a pint before getting out to enjoy the nightlife in our entertainment district. Take your pick of live music most nights, or find out what’s happening the exact days you’re in town!
While you're at it, don't forget to check out the Fayetteville Visitor’s Guide to make the most of your visit!