February is typically slow for Fayetteville restaurants – it’s the perfect time to shake things up with Fayetteville Restaurant Week!
What is Restaurant Week?
Unlike typical community events – we are not asking restaurants to donate anything. Restaurant Week encourages restaurants to feature innovative or experimental specials – Experience Fayetteville will help to amplify your message and drive diners through your doors.
How to participate:
- Plan a special offering for the week of February 19-25
- Sign up below!
You can expect:
- We will promote Fayetteville Restaurant Week participants with an extensive advertising and publicity campaign
- We’ll supply FRW materials for you to display
- We can co-host an Instagram giveaway with you. (Giveaway valued at over $100 – past participants have gained hundreds of followers from the 60K folks who follow Experience Fayetteville)
- We’ll follow up afterward to ask how it went.
What makes a good Restaurant Week special?
- Novelty – A rare ingredient, a new menu, a rare vintage for Restaurant Week only
- Value – A $10 lunch or $20 dinner deal, or for fine dining, a fixed-price tasting menu at an attractive price point will bring diners in your door – and they’ll be back for special occasions!
- Nostalgia – Bring back a lost menu item (Like one of these hundreds of dishes Fayetteville folks remember fondly.)
Participating restaurants will be listed here.