SIP AND SNACK
There will be a pop-up bar on the Fayetteville Town Center plaza with beer and cocktails for purchase. Area bars and restaurants will be serving up cocktails to-go in Fayetteville's new ORA (outdoor refreshment area) downtown. Within the ORA, you can wander and shop with a drink in your hand. After shopping, stop at one of the square's many restaurants for dinner or enjoy a spot on a patio to refuel.
- Burton's Creamery (An Ice Cream food truck) will be serving up treats on the Fayetteville Town Center Plaza from 4pm-9pm.
- Tula Mexican food and ORA drinks to-go
- Xuma Kitchens frozen margarita special
- Hugo's will offer a drink special: Bloody Mary with a house-infused Pepper Vodka.
- Startup Junkie will have a happy hour with complimentary beverages and trivia.
Featured locations open from 4pm-7pm (or later):
- Experience Fayetteville Visitor’s Center summer sale, offering an additional 10% discount with proof of purchase from participating businesses
- Chamber of Commerce selling Goodnight Fayetteville books on FTC plaza
- The Boho Boutique vintage clothing, bohemian wares, jewelry and more
- Stache clothing, gifts, home
- B Styled featuring a sidewalk sale
- beardedgoat 15% off storewide
- Joon Bridal, Typically, by appt only, Joon Bridal will have their doors open to the public for the Sip & Shop event, allowing gals to browse our collection of bridal gowns/accessories. In-person visitors are eligible to enter a raffle to win a $250 credit towards the purchase of a bridal gown.
- Green Rose will have extended hours for the event and a temporary tattoo bar.
- Skye on the Town will have a sidewalk rack of goodies & a fun summer complimentary cocktail
- Fox Trot Boutique will have special discounts
- City Supply will have buy one get one half off on all candles
- Riff Raff 30% off riffraff Fayetteville exclusive Fayetteville collection
- Darcy Apparel with a sidewalk sale
- David Adams Fine Jewelry offering 10 % off all colored stone jewelry, a free battery change for watches with time permitting, and complimentary light beverages
Once you’ve shopped and fed your feverish appetite for clothing and taco’s, head over to the Fayetteville Town Center Plaza where there will be a live musical performance from the marvelous Route 358 presented by Walton Arts Center from 7pm - 8:30pm. The live music is free and all are welcome.
Tune in to the Facebook Event here and we can't wait to kick off Memorial weekend with you on the Square!
Learn About the ORA: Fayetteville's new Outdoor Refreshment Area
Know the Rules
- Patrons must use a designated ORA cup and wristband.
- Beverages in ORA cups must be purchased from a participating business.
- ORA cups allowed in public daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Keep your cups inside of the boundary signs.
- Don't take your cup into any other alcohol-serving establishment under any circumstance. Don't take your cup into any other business, without their consent.
- Don't loiter and don't litter. Dispose of your cup in any RECYCLING receptacle.
- Don't give your ORA cup to anyone else, even if they are 21 years of age or older.
- Practice social distancing and wear a mask when social distancing isn't possible.
- Drink responsibly, support businesses safely, and enjoy Downtown Fayetteville.
- All State of Arkansas and City of Fayetteville laws still apply