Tickets are $25 and, to help with social distancing, are sold in 10-foot circles aimed at accommodating a family or “quaranteams” of four, spaced from other groups.
Food and beverages will be sold at most shows, including beverage buckets to reduce trips. Lawn chairs, blankets and bug spray are encouraged.
Below is the list of acts and dates for the series:
- Friday, Aug. 21 – Will Brand
- Saturday, Aug. 29 – The Juice
- Saturday, Sept. 5 – Fiddler and Her Friends at Mount Sequoyah (with Miho Oda Sakon and Ben Harris and guest violinist Natalia Korenchuck)
- Saturday, Sept. 26 – Will Brand – with a special BBQ food option
- Saturday, Oct. 3 – Dylan Earl
- Saturday, Oct. 10 – Ben Harris
- Saturday, Oct. 17 – Taste of Mount Sequoyah food event with live music from Jacob Hertz
- Friday, Oct. 23 – Route 358
- Saturday, Oct. 31 – Halloween special (artist TBA)
- Saturday, Nov. 7 – The Shannon Wurst Band
For additional information, including start times that are subject to change, visit mountsequoyah.org.