A full schedule celebrating the arts runs from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and includes nonstop activities designed to delight and inspire:
- More than 80 musicians will perform live acoustic music in small groups scattered throughout the Art Park, including rock, blues, country, bluegrass and jazz—playing to those who choose to freely roam the beautiful treed trails.
- Local heritage folk arts will take center stage as visual artists both demonstrate and sell their works in the gallery and on the grounds, with items ranging from wire-wrapped jewelry and handmade kites to ceramic pottery and unique paintings.
- The drop-in arts and crafts center, Art Lab, will be open all day for hands-on creating, and special activities for children will include magic acts, face painting and balloon animals.
- The joyful Flow Jam will feature area artists who will perform fire spinning, hula hooping, poi dancing and other movement-based flow arts.
- Hungry guests will have the option to visit several local favorite food trucks, with an array of delicious offerings available from vendors like Wicked Wood Fired Pizza, Harvest Moon Pies, Pedal Pops and Nellie B’s Bakery.
All proceeds from the festival go to support creative operations, public events and improvements of Terra Studios, a nonprofit organization in Fayetteville dedicated to a mission of “using art to create a better world.”
Tickets are $10 per person if purchased online in advance or $15 at the door. The festival will take place rain or shine—and friendly, leashed dogs are very welcome when accompanied by conscientious owners prepared to pick up after them.
To learn more about this event and the wonderful things Terra Studios offers year-round, visit terrastudios.com.