Events include tastings throughout Fayetteville’s Downtown and Dickson Street Entertainment district, at venues such as Nomads Music Lounge, The Chancellor Hotel and Art Ventures. The weekend ends with the Mixology Competition, featuring live music from Benjamin Del Shreve, where festivalgoers will cast their vote for the best cocktail.
Thursday, January 11th
- Pop Up Tasting @ Grand Taverne Restaurant in Eureka Springs, AR - 6pm
Friday, January 12th
- Launch Party Tasting with Rittenhouse Rye @ Maxine's - 4-6pm
- Art In A Bottle with The Idle Class with Barritts Ginger Beer & Bacoo Rums @ Nomads Fayetteville - 7-9pm
Saturday, January 13th
- Beerology Brunch - BeerTails & Beermosas with Backyard Mary, Lost 40 Brewing, 360 Vodka & Coa Tequila @Nomads Fayetteville - 1-4pm
- Tierra Nobles Tequila & Backyard Mary Tasting, featuring Citiscapes Magazine Cocktail Hour with Brokers Gin @ The Chancellor Hotel - 4-6pm
- Barritts Ginger Beer Mule Party with Coa Tequila & Backyard Mary @ AXIS Lounge - 7-9pm
Sunday, January 14th
- Pickle Party Brunch with 360 Vodka & Backyard Mary 1-2pm Greenhouse Grille
- Art & Cocktail Pairing Competition @Art Ventures - 5:30-7:30pm
- After party @ The Chancellor Hotel - 8pm
Individual day tickets are available along with weekend passes, with prices ranging from $5-$58. Tickets can be purchased online, but be sure to purchase yours soon, as they have sold out every year.